The Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the ïHeliosï line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the Victorian model, in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. We are proud to now be the USA Select Dealer of this very fine greenhouse.
This classic English design not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds an elegant old-fashioned English style and beauty to your backyard. Janssens has not only improved on the overall design of this style of greenhouse, they have improved the internal growing environment, and done all of this at a better price than others.
Why Buy a Victorian Greenhouse?
- Aluminum Profiles are larger,thicker,stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- Uses 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass
- Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation - others only use metal clips
- Vertical glass is only one piece - looks much nicer. Others use two overlapping pieces - which fills with dirt
- 5" high foundation frame included - others usually cost extra
- 2 Automatic Roof Window Openers
- Includes a misting system (customer has to provide a hose to connect to faucet)
- Shoulder (with large gutter) 6'7" high - about 1 foot higher than other greenhouses
- One sliding door - can be put in any vertical glass location (front, back or sides)
- Significantly better insulated then other glass greenhouses. How? Rubber seals, single pain window, and 4mm glass
The Victorian VI34 Greenhouse Kit Includes:
- Rigid Frame: - Aluminum Profiles are larger, thicker, stronger than those of any competitor in this price range.
- High Side Walls: 67" (about a foot taller than most greenhouses).
- Roof Vents: The V123 includes (4) roof windows with 2 automatic window openers and 1 spindle opener for manual opening and closing for each.
- Door: 1 sliding door; can be installed in any vertical glass location (front, back or sides).
- Glass: 4mm Tempered Glass (others use only 3mm).
- Crest: Includes ornate crest with finials.
- Gutters: Includes gutters with down spouts.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Seals: Secures the glass panes providing better insulation; others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips.
- Foundation: Includes a 6 inch high foundation frame.
- Installation Instructions: Fully illustrated instructions and DVD.
- Warranty: 15 years
Optional Accessory Kit includes:
One 25" w x 10'4" long planting self, a 14" wide x 10'4" top shelf, 2 inside shade cloths (with pull rods) and an extra Automatic Window Opener.
Shipping included anywhere in the Continental United States!
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port.
Greenhouse Installation Service
Get your Riga, Victorian or Orangerie installed by professional installers almost anywhere in the contiguous USA.
Let the Pros do it for you.
Let trained professionals assemble and install your beautiful new greenhouse! From inspecting the job site, to assembly, to final inspection, you can count on a hassle free, top quality, and fully warranted installation. You can rest assured that the independent contractor will provide top quality service and support your peace of mind. click installation form and more information
How the service works?
Once you've decided on the service that is right for you and after submitting a request, a trained professional will conduct a full research on your project then contact you with the details free of cost. Only when you have fully agreed to the service details, our sales associate will create a complete order for your project or if it is required, assist you in purchasing a pre-assembly on-site inspection. click for installation form and more information