Reasons To Use A Rain Barrel
1) Reduces the amount of water draining in to sewer treatment facilities.
2) Lowers the impact of roof top runoff rainfall as a part of urban runoff.
3) Provides a backup source of water during times of drought or between rain showers.
4) Helps to keep creeks, lakes and beaches clean by reducing the amount of chemicals washed into bodies of water from run off.
5) Rain water is naturally softened water and is great for hydrating houseplants, washing vehicles and windows.
6) Saves you money by lowering your water bill.
7) Natural chlorine-free water helps maintain a thriving biotic community in local soil.
|We Also Recommend :|